Please join us for an exciting event with CMC Alum Josh Keough ‘04! Josh will be on campus to talk about a program he has been involved in: Management Leaders for Tomorrow.
Management Leaders for Tomorrow is an 18 month program that starts the summer before your junior year and continues through the beginning of your senior year.
During this program you will attend four seminars in different locations across the United States. Each seminar includes intensive skill-building workshops, simulations and in-depth case studies delivered by MLT’s corporate partners, MLT coaches, and subject matter experts. Seminars are hosted on the campuses of MLT’s corporate partners: recent seminars have been hosted at Deloitte University, Target and LinkedIn. In addition to the intensive seminars and web-based curriculum, you will benefit from:
• One-on-one coaching: Your experienced MLT Coach will guide you throughout the program and help you develop a personalized career roadmap that ties long-term career aspirations to near-term goals and development objectives.
• Personal clarity: You will gain insight into your strengths, passions and development areas and how they align with your ultimate career goals. You will be able to better tell your story in job interviews.
• Job search guidance and support: You will develop the skills and relationships needed for your target career and be prepared to be successful in the recruiting process. This includes resume and cover letter help, in addition to networking, interviewing and relationship management tips.
• A high-leverage professional network: Connect with a community of peers with similar goals and 5,000+ MLT Alumni, corporate partners, and other executives throughout the program.
• Exposure and access to top employers: You will get unique access to the best hiring organizations in consulting, technology, financial services, consumer goods, retail, and more—all seeking to recruit MLT Rising Leaders for internships and full-time jobs.
Are you a current college sophomore interested in applying? MLT’s Career Prep program is open to candidates who meet all of these requirements:
• US citizen or US permanent resident (including DACA participant)
• Applicants must be Black/ African American, Hispanic/ Latino(a), or Native American (if you represent more than one ethnicity, one of them must be Black/ African American, Hispanic/ Latino(a), or Native American)
• Applicants must be college sophomores (Graduation in Fall 2019, Spring 2020)
• 2.8 minimum GPA (note that the average Career Prep GPA is a 3.5
• A career interest in business or technology across any wide range of functions and industries
• Ability to do all monthly assignments and attend all in-person seminars
If you are interested in attending this lunch event, please RSVP via Handshake. Lunch will be provided.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Beth Milev: email@example.com
Thursday, September 7 at 12:15pm to 1:15pm
R.G. Newman Conference Room Soll Center for Student Opportunity (Frazee) 390 E 9th St, Claremont, CA 91711, USA