Come join Triage Consulting Group at the Info Session Thursday, September 23rd! We're looking for seniors (graduating 2020) for our full time consultant position and juniors (graduating 2021) for our intern position (San Francisco Office).
Triage is a San Francisco based consulting firm that works exclusively in the healthcare arena, with hospitals and health systems representing our primary client base.
As a Consultant, you will experience a wealth of responsibilities and challenges. Triage consultants provide financial consulting services that identify and recover cash, minimize the risk of future cash loss and provide information for future contract negotiations. There are tremendous growth opportunities to take advantage of, including upward mobility, professional experience, technical skills, exposure to high level executives, and much more.
• Analyze and manipulate large amounts of hospital data to uncover existing underpayments;
• Contact insurance companies to recover additional payments for our hospital clients, including follow-up calls and written appeals;
• Communicate regularly and effectively with Triage’s upper management;
• Understand and articulate claim and contract details to interested parties to facilitate proper billing and reimbursement;
• Interact effectively with clients to perform reviews, provide recommendations, and communicate project results;
• Provide premium service to Triage’s clients, including reporting, site visits, and knowledge sharing;
• Utilize Triage and client software platforms to manage account information and workflow;
• Participate in Triage’s recruiting and training programs, periodic teambuilding events, and socially responsible activities;
• Work effectively on dynamic teams every day.
• BS/BA Economics/Business/Science preferred (all Majors are considered);
• Minimum GPA 3.0;
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
• Team-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
• Professional and respectful representatives of Triage and our clients;
• Ability to build trust and confidence with clients through effective interaction, training, and collaboration;
• Ability and willingness to travel;
• Please note that Triage does not sponsor work visas, and employment is subject to eligibility verification and a background check in accordance with SF Fair Ordinance.
Monday, September 23, 2019 at 5:00pm to 6:15pm
Bauer Center North, CMC, Founders, 500 E 9th St, Claremont, CA 91711, USA